Beauty & Fashion Follower

Thursday 27 December 2012

Tribal Headdresses

Below are a few images showing a range of tribal headpieces 









There are various types and styles of headdresses and I admire all of these headdresses in different ways. However, for my look it is important that I find a headdress that isn't too over the top or understated. Also it is important to me that the colours in the headdress reflect the ones that will be in the make-up. Another thing to think about is how it will sit on the head and the cost as this look is for catwalk. The headdress will have to be easy to get on and off and without causing too much hassle and ruining the make-up. 


So far I have come across these ones online...



This headdress is too much, and too wide, and also not very easy to take on and off for a catwalk show.


 I like the red, black and white in this one, but I just find it a little too small. 
 Although I like the shape of this one, I do not really like the colours as much as the others. Also in my story board it shows a lot of red and this is a colour that I would really like to use.


My favourite out of the lot is this last one, I like the colours and this will tie in with the colours and shades I will be using for the make-up. Also it is easy to take on and off, as it is made with an elastic headband unlike some of the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment