Beauty & Fashion Follower

Saturday 1 December 2012

Catwalk Ideas

Branching out from my ideas

I want the 'Native American' Tribe to be the basis of my inspiration for my Catwalk look. I have already decided that I plan on using a feather headpiece, but now I want to add to these ideas with some inspirations from other tribes.

As shown in my mood board, I want their to be a splash of colour on the face, during inspiration from this image below.



I love the simplicity yet intricacy of this design, however, i would possibly like to recreate something like this on my models back or upper arm.

 This is a look I had in mind from day one. I love how just the use of black and white can be so effective especially with a colourful headdress, I do not want too much going on in this look. It has to be practical as well providing it is m catwalk look.
I am really intrigued and inspired by the hand markings on the body in this image, they are really effective, this is something I will have to have a play around with before I shoot my final look. I also feel that it ties the whole look together!

No comments:

Post a Comment