Beauty & Fashion Follower

Friday 23 November 2012

Prosthetics

Attaching a prosthetic nose using spirit gum

- Firstly I cleared away any make up around the nose area
- The I drew little marks with an eye pencil of where the nose would fit on the skin
- next I attached the nose using spirit gum, not liquid latex as the spirit gum was better to use with these particular prosthetics. 
- Wait for the glue to go a little bit tacky
- I applied the glue with a mini spatular straight onto the face
- Use a pad to gently press down the edges/corners of the nose
- Using a sponge, apply red Supra colour onto the fake nose in a stippling way (this will make the nose look more realistic)
- Colour match the models foundation and apply using a different sponge
-DONE!
- To remove use spirit gum remover and gently dab the nose until it becomes loose



I Will not be using prosethics for my final looks, as I don't feel I need to alter the way my models to look for them to fit the tribes more. I have already began to shape my ideas using other techniques learnt in class!!
The end result

No comments:

Post a Comment