Beauty & Fashion Follower

Friday 9 November 2012

More Native American Research

Native American History


After looking through my blog, I felt that I had not done as much research into the Native Americans as I had done with Day of the Dead, so I decided to focus a little more on the Native Americans and took a book out the Library called ' Native Arts of North America'. I found this book to be really interesting and inspiring.
I have selected some images that are my favourite from the book, and that I want to use to create my story board for this look.







 Native Arts/Fabrics & Clothing
I think that all the colours and textures are so fascinating. I think this is one of the reasons that has inspired me to choose Native American as their clothing is so interesting. It has so many different patterns and textures and I would like to try and find or construct a garment to look like this for my shoot! I particularly like the feather headdress as well, definitely want to find one like that. I just think that the headdress would complete the whole look and would work well on both male and female, as I haven't decided on which sex I want my model to be yet!!


Lastly,.... I just LOVE this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment