Beauty & Fashion Follower

Friday 23 November 2012

Hair Props

A lesson based on incorporating different props into the hair


A few weeks back we were taught how to use different props such as polystyrene balls, coloured hair, sponges and hair pieces into the hair. A lot of tribes have very distinctive looks and hair styles so it was good to focus a lesson on achieving 'Tribal hair'.

I decided to use coloured hair, and ring shaped props, which I wrapped both my model's hair and the coloured hair around to achieve my look. I began by dividing the hair into two equal sections and tying both sections into a pony tail. The I put the ponytail through the prop (which looked like a ring) and began to wrap the hair around it and secured it with some hair grips and hairspray. Here are the final images....




No comments:

Post a Comment