Beauty & Fashion Follower

Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Day of Drawing...

Magazine Images


Today I ripped out lots of pages from magazines and painted over them with a few design ideas I came up with for my Day of The Dead editorial look using my Supra colours. They weren't the best tools to use, but it gave me an idea of what I liked and what I thought will work!
This idea is simple and would be easily produced, but for editorial it is just too simple and boring, I would like to create a design with a lot more colour and depth so it is a lot more exciting. I do like the lipstick colour though!
I tried out some different patterns here, particularly the flowery edge round the eyes which I like. This idea is different but again I find it too boring and red.
what I like about this design is the eyes and lips. The turquoise and orange supra colours work well together. 
 This design is more what I had in mind for the Day of The Dead look. It is more colourful and bright. There are also a lot of different patterns going on which is good, as I have found the looks to be very busy and colourful and that is what I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment