Beauty & Fashion Follower

Sunday 7 October 2012

Tribal Accessories

Jewellery and accessories



Tribal jewellery is all about vibrant colours and statement shapes and textures. Tribal accessories will add instant excitement to your outfit this season, pile on the bangles, the more the merrier! 

 

I absolute love this tribal necklace. It is such a statement piece and I think would look great in either my editorial or catwalk look. The turquoise is so vibrant a colour I must must use for my looks. Also the feather headpiece is just to die for. This just shouts wild kingdom, the feathers, the gold the embroidery detail is everything you could want in a tribal head piece. 
                             
When I was in River Island the other day, I came across these crazy tribal inspired shoes. I really like the clash of the animal prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment